Bite of a crunchiness.
Tired of going to mall with your favorite fast food restaurant just to get some crunchy onion rings. Why don't you try to save some time and make it at your home, just like what I did. As soon as I tasted the onion rings from Brothers Burger I really want to make some of it. And this became one of my favorite snack ever since.
3 large white onions
2 cups of bread crumbs
1 cup of flour
Salt and Pepper
Chili Powder (this is optional)
Salt & Pepper
How to cook it?
1. Peel and slice the onions (did should be like rings).
2. Seasoned the flour with salt and pepper, and also add the chili powder.
3. Beat an egg on a separate bowl and set aside.
4. Do the FEB process. Roll in the onions in flour then egg then bread crumbs.
Tip: Use one hand on dry ingredients (flour and bread crumbs) and the other hand for egg.
5. Heat up the oil, then deep fry it. Wait until it turns to golden brown.
1. Add all together: mayo, salt, pepper, lemon and of course the garlic powder and mix it well.
Serve and enjoy it!