My own version of Japanese Sushi
SUSHI is one of the delicacies of Japanese cuisine; mostly consist of cooked vinegared rice combined with other ingredients usually raw fish or other seafood wrapped in dried nori wrapper.
3-4 cups of cooked rice
3 tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
3 Nori Wrappers
Frozen Crab Sticks
Salt & Pepper
Soy Sauce or Wasabi Paste
How to Cook? Easy as 1-2-3
1. First, you need to combine cooked rice, rice wine vinegar, salt and pepper mixed it all together.
2. Get a sushi mat and place it on a flat surface, get a piece of nori wrapper then put the mixed rice vinegared arrange it until a line like is form.
3. Add sliced cucumber, mangoes and crab sticks.
4. After setting all the ingredients roll in the sushi mat forward, make sure that it is tight and put a little water to it to lock the nori wrapper.
5. Finally, sliced it according to your preferred size.
6. Serve it with wasabi or soy sauce.